Our Services may let you post content, including photos, images, comments, links, Offers, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on or via the Services (including (1) content that you share to your social media accounts from the Services and (2) content that includes a Slickdeals tag) or on our accounts on third-party platforms (e.g., Twitter, app stores) are referred to as “User Content.” User Content also includes your publicly visible profile, including your user name and other information about you and your account that is associated with your post.
When you post User Content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, including but not limited to having sufficient intellectual property rights in the User Content, and that to the best of your knowledge, the User Content complies with all applicable laws.
As between you and Slickdeals, aside from the limited license described below, you retain all rights in the User Content. You grant Slickdeals, its affiliates and its business partners (including Sellers and content syndicators) a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, publish, transmit, modify, move the location of, create derivative works of, perform, and distribute your User Content on the Services, third-party sites (e.g., under our accounts or our business partners’ accounts with social networking sites and apps or on our business partners’ websites and apps) and any other medium which now exists or may exist in the future. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Slickdeals may have to User Content.
We are not obligated to review or monitor User Content, but we reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
We do not guarantee how quickly your User Content will appear on the Services or whether, how and where it will appear. We reserve the exclusive right to describe, categorize and place Offers in our sole discretion.
We value hearing from you, and are always interested in learning about ways we can improve the Services. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, whether via the Services or any third-party platform (e.g., Twitter, the Apple App Store or Google Play Store), you agree that we may use them without restriction and without any compensation, attribution or accounting to you.
In addition to your other responsibilities under these Terms, including our Acceptable Use Policy, you must comply with the following:
- Do not use the Services, including our site, app or extension, if you are under age 16.
- You may only open one account.
- You must abide by all applicable laws, refrain from violating any third-party rights and comply with any applicable third-party terms and agreements in connection with your use of the Services.
- You must comply with all policies posted on the Services.
- Do not transfer your Slickdeals account to another person without our written consent.
- Accounts that have been terminated for failing to comply with these Terms may not be reopened under another name.
- You must provide accurate and honest information to us at all times, including in your User Content.
- Your Offers may only include products or services that fall within the categories shown on the Services.
- Do not reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, translate, reverse engineer, reverse compile or disassemble the Services or any portion of the Services.
- Do not derive the source code of the Services for any reason.
- Do not rent, sell or sublicense any of the Services.
- Do not damage, interfere with, disrupt or unreasonably overload the Services.
- Do not post deals where you are the seller or manufacturer of the product or service offered in the deal. Please feel free to reach out to our Business Development (sales.slickdeals.net) team to learn more about how to surface great deals to our users.
Do not offer or accept compensation for voting on a deal.